1. No harsh corrections will be permitted in class.
- **i.e. verbal, physical, or leash corrections
2. Toys & Food are used as rewards in class.
- Bring a hungry dog
- Bring lots of high value treats- very small peices.
- Toys are supplied on site for class use.
3. There are classes on Statutory Holidays
- **Unless previously arranged or a majority of the students and instructor agree to re-schedule class on another date.
4. Playtime outdoors - 15 minutes before class
- Fenced off-leash area provided for socialization before all classes.
5. Check email and/or text messages before coming to class
- In the unlikely event that a class is cancelled due to weather or instructor illness.
6. Once registered, there are no refunds
- Make-up classes with another same-level class is an option.
1. Only flat buckle collars are permitted in class
- No choke chains
- No pinch collars
- No 1/2 martingale or harness is permitted
2. Training package available on site for purchase
- 16-24" training leash $10
- Button clicker on a wrist band $5
- Treat pouch, clicks to waist band $10
- Buckle collars - all sizes and patterns $15-$20
- Various dog toys $10-$20
- Dog Treats (in case you run out or forget) $5-$10
3. Communal water provided
- If you wish to bring your own water you may do so.
4. Bring poop bags
5. Be sure to potty your dog before coming into the building
- Never take your dog directly from your vehicle into the training centre. Dogs need to mark and we prefer they have the opportunity to do so outdoors before coming into the building. Have a baggie in your pocket for pick ups.
1. Photo-copied record of current vaccinations
- 2nd set of vaccinations completed (DHLPP)
- Kennel cough (bordatella) and Rabies are optiona.l
2. Picture of your puppy for the Puppy wall
3. Completed registration forms
- Final registration form & consent formsare e-mailed to the student after the online registration form has been received. (www.sherwoodbarks.com)
4. Final payment for class is due on Registration Night
- E-mail money transfer
- Cheque (made out to Jen Scheidt)
5. Spectators are welcome
- Anyone that regularly handles the dog is more than welcome to audit all classes.
- Only one handler is permitted on the training floor per dog.
- Handlers must be 12 years of age.
- Younger children are welcome to audit from the spectator area.